- God and the City – To Church at Philippi (Phil 1:1)
- Paul’s write turn – This letter is from Paul (Phil 1:1)
- How can the blessing of God’s Grace and Peace make you a better Christian? Grace and peace from God our Father (Phil 1:2)
- Is it tough to accept Church-goers as “Saints”? – To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are at Philippi, with the overseers and deacons – Philippians 1:1b
- Missions will greatly benefit if you do this! For you have been Partners (Phil 1:5)
- Your Strong Faith Is the Best Gospel Defence – You are all partakers with me of grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel—Phil 1:7.
- Why Koinonia offers a better soul-connect? – “I hold you in my heart” – Phil 1:7
- What’s so special about the ‘Jesus-like’ love you feel for one another? – God knows how much I love you and long for you with the tender compassion of Christ Jesus – Phil 1:8
- Try this! Your Prayers will be more beautiful and powerful – And it is my prayer – Philippians 1:9
- Only ‘Jesus-like’ Love is the answer!–And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more…-Philippians 1:9
- What happens when your ‘Jesus-like’ love is smart and wise? – Keep on growing in knowledge and understanding (Phil 1:9)
- Make this your habit for excellent results – For I want you to understand what really matters (Phil 1:10a)
- The Ultimate Goal of the Christian life – …and so be pure and blameless (Phil 1:10b)
- Know the Truth about Christ’s Glorious Return – So that… for the day of Christ (Phil 1:10c)
- Everyone has a story. Everyone deserves grace. Small acts of kindness can have a profound impact on both the giver and the receiver. There are infinite possibilities of love and forgiveness that are always within reach—if only we extend our hearts to receive them. Read the faith commentary on Luke 7: 36 – 50)
- The women who walked with Jesus: Here’s an incredible Bible story (Luke 8: 1 – 3) that’s a real eye-opener. At a glance, it can be seen as just a “list” of names, but when scrutinised closely, it becomes a subversive statement. Want to dive deeper into this remarkable tale with me?
- Why do we lose sight of faith when overcome by life’s challenges? (Luke 8:22-25) Is it okay to have moments of weakness? How do we deal with our fears and imperfections? This story in Luke reiterates that divine intervention is not beyond the realm of possibility in our lives.
- The U-turn (Luke 8:26-39) This story can serve as a metaphor for the human condition. We all have “demons”—struggles, sins, or circumstances—that isolate us and make us less than whole. Luke 8:26 – 39 presents a vivid portrayal of transformation and liberation.
- Blood is thicker than water. So is the spirit-connect. ( coming soon!)
- The Audacity of Faith: Luke 8: 42 – 50: Looking for strength & inspiration in times of despair? Dive into this story of immense hope to discover how audacious faith can transform the bleakest situations.